Management And Leadership Development Coaching
One-On-One Management / Leadership Coaching
Coaching is an interactive process focused on maximizing leadership effectiveness and creating sustained high performance. We recommend that leaders commit to support behavioral changes, enhance the growth and development of the core competencies of leadership and the associated skills, and to ensure the success of meeting goals and objectives. This commitment will equip your leaders with the tools and expanded knowledge needed to improve self management and develop change resiliency.
Step I: Engagement
The assigned business coach will schedule an initial introduction teleconference meeting with the individual being coached and his / her manager. This meeting is designed to develop a mutual understanding of the coaching process, expected outcomes, specific issues and time frames for the initiative. During the initial discussion, the Coach will discuss the value of utilizing assessments as part of the winning formula for success and will deploy the Profile XT™ and the Profiles Performance Indicator™ for the individual to complete prior to the first coaching session. The results will be communicated within the first four coaching sessions depending upon the agreed upon action plan with each person.
Step II: Development of an Action Plan
Schedule a one-on-one meeting with the Coach with the individual who will be coached to set the groundwork and discuss the coaching process, accountabilities, and confidentiality. This consists of a structured interview, data collection. An in-depth dialogue of relevant issues for performance improvement, developmental targets, and effective strategies for change will be addressed to support the development of an action plan.
Step III: Implementation of Coaching
Coaching sessions are scheduled once a week over the course of the program by telephone. The advantages of coaching by telephone are to assist the individual being coached with improving time management skills, learning how to focus and gain a new perspective without distractions. Coaching sessions focus on skill acquisition, accountability, and delivering the stated goals and objectives.
Step IV: Feedback Sessions
A teleconference feedback session is scheduled with the Manager and the Coach after each six coaching sessions of the process and at completion to discuss progress and additional improvements.
- Develop self-understanding that leads to leadership that is more effective
- Improve management skills with planning, staffing, organizing and controlling
- Develop skills to manage change and become more adaptable
- Clarify causes of poor performance and create a context for long-term change
- Determine best choices and decisions possible for you and your team
- Resolve conflicts that may impede performance results
- Manage time and resources more effectively
- Focus on personal growth as well as on leadership skills
- Enhance achievement of business and personal goals
- Maintain a satisfying balance between your business and private life
- Apply the most powerful tools & personal growth techniques to your life
Ready to Get Started?
Please contact us for a risk-free consultation about your needs.
Contact Us »