In many organizations, personnel costs are among the largest budget line items. Given the top challenges facing CEO’s, organizations need their leaders, managers, and people aligned and working together at the highest levels of performance.
Employee assessments can give organizations and managers consistent, in-depth, and objective information about their people. This includes the employee’s:
- Fit with organizational culture, job, manager, and team
- Knowledge, skills, job performance, and developmental needs
- Preferred learning and communication style
- Integrity, reliability and work ethic, and attitude towards substance abuse
- Response to conflict, stress, and frustration and likelihood of aggression
Information uncovered from assessments helps leaders and managers rely less on gut instinct and make smarter people decisions. The specific benefits include:
- Selecting people most likely to succeed in a job
- Accelerating time for people to become fully productive in a new role
- Improving alignment and communication between managers and employees
- Reducing workforce conflict and improving employee satisfaction
- Maximizing each employee’s contribution to the organization
- Reducing employee absenteeism and turnover
- Reducing frequency and cost of theft
- Increasing sales performance and customer loyalty
- Enabling strategic workforce management and succession planning
- Increasing overall workforce capability, productivity, and agility
Most Valuable Uses of Assessments
Although an HR department may manage the day-to-day administration of an assessment program, these initiatives thrive in the organization when sponsored by senior leaders who are committed to building and retaining a high-performing workforce.
Ready to get started?
Please contact us for a risk-free consultation about your needs.
Request a Demo »