Revolutionize Your Recruiting!
Save your valuable time and money!
YOUR RECRUITING DEPARTMENT
- Let our team do the recruiting work for you
- Have a team of professionals for full cycle recruiting
- Reduce the business interruptions associated with hiring
- Stay focused on working your business
WE MANAGE THE ENTIRE PROCESS
- Up to three (3) job openings at any location
- Jobs ads developed and posted
- All candidates are reviewed and vetted
- Our team coordinates all activities and communications
WE SOURCE CANDIDATES
- A variety of recruiting job boards are used
- Focused on sourcing qualified candidates
- Review all resumes and determine viability
- Manage all interactions with recruits
WE CONDUCT ALL TELEPHONE INTERVIEWS
- Communicate via e-mail, phone calls, texts to coordinate
- Complete comprehensive data collection during interview
- Provide expanded feedback to our clients
- Determine if candidate is eligible for in person interview
DETAILED ASSESSMENT REPORTS ARE GENERATED INSTANTLY
- Easy to understand reports and summary’s
- We can quickly identify the potential of the applicant
- We send you the full report after it is all completed for your review
HERE IS WHAT WE DO FOR YOU!
For those Agents who have outsourced their recruiting initiative to me and my team, they have saved thousands of dollar and the results have been exceptional! I’ve outlined our role and responsibilities to drive and mange the recruitment process in an effort to attract and hire the right talent.
We’re using a recruiting platform that was designed specifically for the insurance industry that has revolutionized the process and the outcomes for Agents!
OUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, post and update jobs ads in order to source viable candidates
- Edit and update job ads weekly in order to source viable talent
- Review all candidate resume and manage applicant tracking system to identify appropriate candidates
- Send rejection letters to non-viable candidates and archive them
- Deploy pre-hire assessments to candidates that meet requirements
- Contact viable candidate to schedule telephone interviews
- Communicate via e-mail, phone calls and text messaging to candidates that are viable and moving forward in the process
- Confirm telephone interview with e-mails with candidates and include client in communications
- Make certain candidates have completed the pre-hire assessment
- Conduct telephone interview with viable candidates
- Send interview feedback to client and determine level of interest for in person interview
- If the client is interested in conducting an in-person interview, coordinate that effort
- Confirm in person interview and send e-mail communication to candidate and client
- Keep communication consistent to determine if a candidate is viable
- When appropriate provide resources that support the process including behavioral based interview questions, job offer letter etc.