Pre-Hire, Teambuilding, Performance Management And Leadership Development Assessments Are Used In 40,000 Companies Worldwide To Improve Business Outcomes.
PRE-SCREENING – Complimentary Assessments Available
- Step One Survey II® helps organizations reduce hiring risk in a quick and cost-effective manner by evaluating various work-related values including, but not limited to, personal integrity, reliability, and work ethic.
- Profiles Skills Tests™ are pre-employment skills assessment tests that help employers identify a candidate’s individual capabilities. The skills tests include, but are not limited to, assessment of computer skills, basic job skills, legal skills, medical skills, and retail skills.
- Background Checks are used to recognize an employee’s likeliness for theft, fraud, and substance abuse problems, and prevent loss of confidential information, trade secrets, and company data.
- The ProfileXT® is used as a pre-hire screening tool to find the best-matched candidate for a particular job. It is also used to develop job descriptions and job performance models. PROFILEXT®®reports help managers interview and select people who have the highest probability of being successful in a role, and provide practical recommendations for coaching them to maximum performance.
- Profiles Sales Assessment™ measures how well a person fits specific sales jobs in your organization so that you can optimize sales performance. It is used primarily for selecting, onboarding and managing sales people and account managers.
- Customer Service Profile™ is used primarily for selecting, onboarding, and managing customer service employees.
- Pathway Planner™ is an in-depth career assessment test you can use as an educational and career planning tool to help discover what career possibilities best suit abilities and interests.
- Profiles Managerial Fit™ manager assessment is used to provide insight into specific managerial compatibility between managers and their direct reports. It also provides specific steps to increase manager and employee productivity to endorse better workplace compatibility.
- Profiles Performance Indicator™ provides recommendations for improving employee performance. Recommendations include: how to respond to job-related stress, frustration and conflict; how to stimulate employee motivation; how to conduct effective performance appraisal; and how to determine whether the employee is internally motivated or will need external stimulation.
- CheckPoint 360°™ is a leadership assessment used to help managers identify and prioritize their own development opportunities and leadership skills. It is also used to surface management issues that could lead to low employee productivity, morale, satisfaction, and turnover.
- Profiles Sales CheckPoint™ is a 180-degree feedback system that helps sales managers evaluate sales people, surface their development needs, and align sales priorities in order to improve sales performance. It provides useful information to support better coaching and communication, leading to higher sales person productivity and satisfaction, and lower turnover.
Our company gets a good return on investment from the ProfileXT® assessment. We've found the product crucial in helping us promote retention and enhance productivity. Your assessments are an important part of our HR tool kit.
— Sun Life Financial
It's a shift from 'low performer thinking' to 'maybe they are not in the right job, and we should find them a better fit.' I can figure out that if poor job fit is the case, I can help them go into a new job and do better.
— Eastman Chemical Company
ProfileXT® and CheckPoint 360°™ are the products we like to use for leadership development. These tools give participants insight into their own skills.
— Whole Foods Market